Our New Normal
To our valued clients:
With Phase 3 of British Columbia’s restart plan underway, CPCM & Co. has made the decision to re-open our doors to the public as of July 1st. Although the spread of the novel corona virus is largely under control on Vancouver Island, the safety of our clients and staff remains paramount.
In order to avoid the spread of COVID-19, here is what you can expect and what we ask of our clients when visiting our office:
When using our elevator, please limit the capacity to one person unless you are being accompanied by another member of your family.
- We have set up a sanitizing station for visitors. Please sanitize your hands as soon as you enter our office.
- Upon arrival, you will be immediately shown to our boardroom to help ensure social distancing and for minimal contact with common surfaces.
- If you feel unwell for any reason, if you have been instructed to self-isolate, if you have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, or if you have had contact with a sick person in the past 14 days, we ask that you do not come into our office.
- If you are feeling unwell prior to your appointment, we ask that you phone us and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment or meet with you over the phone.
- Of course, social-distancing remains one of the best ways to help prevent illness. As such, we are happy to continue to meet with you virtually (e.g. by Zoom or Skype) or by phone call instead.
How are we protecting you?
CPCM & Co. has adopted regular cleaning and sanitizing protocols as outlined by WCB which include:
- Installation of barriers at the front reception desk and in our boardroom.
- Frequent hand washing by all staff throughout the day, and as they enter or exit the office.
- Thorough and twice-daily cleaning and sanitizing of all common surface areas.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing of all client-accessible surfaces after every client visit.
- Anyone who is feeling unwell is not permitted to come into the office.
- If there is a case of COVID-19 exposure in our office, we keep a record of all visitors for the purpose of tracking those who may have been exposed. You will be contacted immediately should the situation arise.
We hope that you and your families remain safe and healthy as this global challenge continues to unfold.
If you have any questions about the above, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
CPCM & Co.